Following the initial phase of their Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementation, it was highlighted that the inefficient and inconsistent business processes across their two factories were not robust enough to support the ongoing implementation.
Business process improvement and business readiness programme carried out. Enabling a faster, simpler, and easier transition to the new ERP system.
- Developed better working practices which were more closely aligned with industry standards
- Improved understanding, quality and accuracy of agreed processes within the workforce
- Validation of work stream maps and alignment to business and system requirements
- Data standards review
- Improved state of business readiness
- Reduced business risk and protection of budgets and timescales
- Improved quality of ERP take-on and buy-in
- Reduced negative impact on live operations
- Increased business benefits
“Having engaged OptimumPPS at Reynolds with great results, I once again brought them in to help at Noble Foods when it came to light that we needed a business process improvement programme before embarking on the next stage of the ERP implementation. The input from the Optimum team was invaluable for getting us back on track and that intervention really was the key to our subsequently successful ERP implementation.”